The Open-Enrollment Experience
Fine tune your leadership style and enjoy more cooperation, fulfillment – and promotions!
The Institute for Leadership Fitness has trained over 500 senior-level leaders who are now utilizing their knowledge and coaching skills to move their teams and entire organizations toward their objectives.
Their results include an ability to identify and develop future leaders, increased personal vitality, and a string of significant promotions.
What You Can Expect
At the end of the Fit Leader’s Program™, participating leaders are more effective at:
- Setting a clear direction consistent with the strategic goals of their organization
- Prioritizing opportunities that compete for their attention
- Selling their ideas to colleagues and customers
- Creating a work environment in which high performers thrive
- Managing important change initiatives and transitions
- Increasing the creativity, innovation and adaptability of their teams
- Taming their self-sabotaging “inner voices” so self-doubt doesn’t get in the way of taking action
- Utilizing delegation as a means to accelerate the development of successor candidates
- Developing and delivering impactful presentations
- Choosing foods, exercises and other healthy habits to maintain peak performance
- Adjusting to the communication preferences and conflict management styles of others
- Balancing periods of high engagement with periods of rest and rejuvenation
The Fit Leader’s Program is designed around:
- Full-day workshops, one every 90 days, with in-depth tools and training on the four components of Leadership Fitness: Clarity, Confidence, Effectiveness and Vitality.
- Executive Coaching – each participating leader is assigned an executive coach with whom he or she works throughout the Program to create and execute a customized development plan.
- Leadership Assessments that increase self awareness and identify opportunities for growth.
- Online Resources available 24/7 via a private customer-only website.
The Fit Leader’s Program introduces thirty-two unique tools and processes that create vibrant leaders who go on to enjoy balanced lives marked by personal health and sustained contribution.
Sixteen of these tools and processes are taught in Year 1 of the Program, and the other sixteen are taught in Year 2 of the Program. Leaders enroll in Year 1 of the Program, and then decide at the end of the first year if they would like to complete Year 2.
Click on any title below to read a short summary of that learning module.
ClarityThe 90-Day Runway™
ConfidenceThe Confidence Net™
EffectivenessThe Gift of Feedback™
VitalityThe Vanishing To-Do List™
Please Contact Us for Upcoming Dates and Locations.
Complete the Enrollment Form and include the applicable non-refundable deposit, payable by VISA, MasterCard or AMEX (check or money order, please inquire). A complete information package for your first session will be forwarded to you after your Enrollment Form has been received and accepted.
For more information, please call 866-960-LEAD or contact us.